- More than 2 people should never occupy the hide in order to avoid possible accidents.
- Don’t move out of the positions, always remain where the board is.
- Never shoot on sight, bury the shots as we have all heard of accidents occurred through the irresponsibility of a hunter.
- In enclosed estates there may be cases in which deer or wild boars enter a hide or position and yet the hunter doesn’t want to shoot, the organisation will not be responsible when a case of this nature occurs. In all enclosed estates the hides will be accompanied by a secretary who will place the property at our disposal.
- Each invoice will be accompanied by its corresponding VAT.
For owners of the hunting dogs
- You must have a current licence.
- In order to contract hunting dogs you must send us a copy of your civil liability insurance.
- Present invoice for payment of same.
- Only one dog warden can accompany each pack of dogs, companions are prohibited. This is very important.